How reputable is your landlord?.....
Mr. Spork (Gun Toting Right-wing Goon; 21078)
Posted on: 06-09-2005 19:24.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4
Message views: 1570 (Score: 0)
You have any problems with him or her? When we lived at the duplex, I had a feeling at times that my landlord was letting himself in. I tried to be as unpredictable as possible after that. Coming home for lunch some days at 10, others at 3. Going in late, coming home early, etc.
“Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap.” - Nooooo, no, you got it all wrong, see. "Dirt nap", in this context, just means laying down for a short sleep without first taking a shower or anything. This is just a suggestion for John McCain to take up a little better personal hygiene and in is no way violent in nature. You people with your jump to conclusions mats!
- I was robbed tuesday - Tron, 06-09-2005 17:42 (Views: 1649; Replies: 19)
- well, if you get your cameras back maybe you'll have a good picture of the suspect - wacky, 06-10-2005 01:29 (Views: 1520)
- You should be able to swing some nice gear out of it, hopefully... - Paul, 06-09-2005 23:28 (Views: 1526)
- My only hope, after having all kinds of stuff stolen ... - crack_pipe, 06-09-2005 21:13 (Views: 1497)
- I feel ya. I was furious when my stuff was taken. [nt] - Kyle, 06-09-2005 19:56 (Views: 1611)
- Do you have a porch? - Ihatex86, 06-09-2005 19:35 (Views: 1557)
- Damn, sorry Tron :( [nt] - F700ES, 06-09-2005 17:45 (Views: 1593)
- I bet whoever done it, knew the stuff was there - Zimphire, 06-09-2005 17:43 (Views: 2203)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!