No, don't dump them in the desert!.....
Mr. Spork (Gun Toting Right-wing Goon; 21078)
Posted on: 06-09-2005 22:12.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/125.5.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/125.12
Message views: 1560 (Score: 0)
Keep em for your Wendy's chili. Mmmm, free Jr. Frosties.
So, what would you do with the fingerless thieves?
crack_pipe had 1,000 monkeys type:
... is to someday be able to catch one of asshats messing with my stuff in the act, and then make him the whipping boy for all the others I haven't been able to catch.
I'd probably cut off a few of their fingers and dump them in the desert.
“Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap.” - Nooooo, no, you got it all wrong, see. "Dirt nap", in this context, just means laying down for a short sleep without first taking a shower or anything. This is just a suggestion for John McCain to take up a little better personal hygiene and in is no way violent in nature. You people with your jump to conclusions mats!
- I was robbed tuesday - Tron, 06-09-2005 17:42 (Views: 1658; Replies: 19)
- well, if you get your cameras back maybe you'll have a good picture of the suspect - wacky, 06-10-2005 01:29 (Views: 1527)
- You should be able to swing some nice gear out of it, hopefully... - Paul, 06-09-2005 23:28 (Views: 1532)
- My only hope, after having all kinds of stuff stolen ... - crack_pipe, 06-09-2005 21:13 (Views: 1507)
- I feel ya. I was furious when my stuff was taken. [nt] - Kyle, 06-09-2005 19:56 (Views: 1618)
- Do you have a porch? - Ihatex86, 06-09-2005 19:35 (Views: 1565)
- Damn, sorry Tron :( [nt] - F700ES, 06-09-2005 17:45 (Views: 1600)
- I bet whoever done it, knew the stuff was there - Zimphire, 06-09-2005 17:43 (Views: 2214)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!