You should be able to swing some nice gear out of it, hopefully........
Paul (Moderators; 64207)
Posted on: 06-09-2005 23:28.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4
Message views: 1472 (Score: 0)
...as I recall, you bought a 300D right? Nice time to move to a 350D. Get some 'L' glass too.
Sucks about your stuff man. I'd cry like a baby if someone walked away with my gear. The rest of your house was okay?
"None of this troubles the loop. Trump watches and emotes; he excretes and consumes. That a great and greatly conflicted experiment in self-government has come to this—a whole nation trying to talk a shitfaced trust-fund lout into a cab so that he won’t mow down everyone on the sidewalk, and then talking about what a fantastic job he did barfing in the ashtray—is one thing. It’s many things. But none of those things are complicated."
- I was robbed tuesday - Tron, 06-09-2005 17:42 (Views: 1592; Replies: 19)
- well, if you get your cameras back maybe you'll have a good picture of the suspect - wacky, 06-10-2005 01:29 (Views: 1465)
- You should be able to swing some nice gear out of it, hopefully... - Paul, 06-09-2005 23:28 (Views: 1472)
- My only hope, after having all kinds of stuff stolen ... - crack_pipe, 06-09-2005 21:13 (Views: 1439)
- I feel ya. I was furious when my stuff was taken. [nt] - Kyle, 06-09-2005 19:56 (Views: 1556)
- Do you have a porch? - Ihatex86, 06-09-2005 19:35 (Views: 1497)
- Damn, sorry Tron :( [nt] - F700ES, 06-09-2005 17:45 (Views: 1532)
- I bet whoever done it, knew the stuff was there - Zimphire, 06-09-2005 17:43 (Views: 2125)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!