You should be able to swing some nice gear out of it, hopefully........
Paul (Moderators; 70671)
Posted on: 06-09-2005 23:28.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4
Message views: 1623 (Score: 0)
...as I recall, you bought a 300D right? Nice time to move to a 350D. Get some 'L' glass too.
Sucks about your stuff man. I'd cry like a baby if someone walked away with my gear. The rest of your house was okay?
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- I was robbed tuesday - Tron, 06-09-2005 17:42 (Views: 1741; Replies: 19)
- well, if you get your cameras back maybe you'll have a good picture of the suspect - wacky, 06-10-2005 01:29 (Views: 1606)
- You should be able to swing some nice gear out of it, hopefully... - Paul, 06-09-2005 23:28 (Views: 1623)
- My only hope, after having all kinds of stuff stolen ... - crack_pipe, 06-09-2005 21:13 (Views: 1583)
- I feel ya. I was furious when my stuff was taken. [nt] - Kyle, 06-09-2005 19:56 (Views: 1691)
- Do you have a porch? - Ihatex86, 06-09-2005 19:35 (Views: 1643)
- Damn, sorry Tron :( [nt] - F700ES, 06-09-2005 17:45 (Views: 1688)
- I bet whoever done it, knew the stuff was there - Zimphire, 06-09-2005 17:43 (Views: 2305)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!