Hey I learned how to drive on a 1971 VW Type 3.........
P. Briscoe (Non running-dog anti-imperial anti-Bush unapologist name-changer; 23954)
Posted on: 10-17-2018 21:46.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Safari/537.36
Message views: 67 (Score: 0)
that thing would beat your ass. When I was a kid, as a passenger, I'd get carsick sooo bad on long trips. First the Beetle, then the VW bus, then the Squareback. The seats were made of poison.
Edited by P. Briscoe at 10/17/2018 9:56:30 PM
- Back in the IT game after 2 years rest.. - Progressivebreaks, 10-16-2018 12:06 (Views: 111; Replies: 46)
- 7 months later, and I finally left London and returned to Brazil - Progressivebreaks, 05-11-2019 09:23 (Views: 54)
- PC users in IT: things are good. Mac users in IT: FML :D [nt] - Phred, 10-17-2018 20:07 (Views: 65)
- Que? - Progressivebreaks, 10-17-2018 23:29 (Views: 76)
- Huh? [nt] - Paul, 10-17-2018 20:50 (Views: 56)
- says who? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 10-17-2018 20:17 (Views: 61)
- Man, I'm glad to be almost entirely out of it. - Bean, 10-16-2018 22:51 (Views: 71)
- Do you need me to play you the audio of our interview to stage an intervention for ya? :D - Sydwyndir, 10-16-2018 21:54 (Views: 66)
- Good stuff. Relocating and considering going 'back' to support work myself. - Paul, 10-16-2018 20:24 (Views: 66)
- Jobs in a third world quasi authoritarian country pay bad? Do tell. ;) - Robert_Wyatt, 10-16-2018 13:32 (Views: 72)
- we're all good here, and I guess congrats on the circle of life? [nt] - darth maynard, 10-16-2018 12:14 (Views: 58)
- I thought you had a gig down there for some reason :/ - Glenn, 10-16-2018 12:09 (Views: 65)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!