LOL I used to drive a 60's Mustang, I am familiar with loud cars ;).....
Glenn (Mini-Admins; 17796)
Posted on: 10-18-2018 05:41.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Safari/537.36
Message views: 42 (Score: 0)
Sure no where near as "twitchy" as a Porsche but you had to pay attention to what you where doing. It's last engine was a 351C that we shoehorned into the engine bay. 2,700# car with 275hp with drum brakes was "fun". I miss the hell out of that car.
Some skinny-ass kid sitting on one
- Back in the IT game after 2 years rest.. - Progressivebreaks, 10-16-2018 12:06 (Views: 87; Replies: 46)
- 7 months later, and I finally left London and returned to Brazil - Progressivebreaks, 05-11-2019 09:23 (Views: 30)
- PC users in IT: things are good. Mac users in IT: FML :D [nt] - Phred, 10-17-2018 20:07 (Views: 42)
- Que? - Progressivebreaks, 10-17-2018 23:29 (Views: 52)
- Huh? [nt] - Paul, 10-17-2018 20:50 (Views: 33)
- says who? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 10-17-2018 20:17 (Views: 39)
- Man, I'm glad to be almost entirely out of it. - Bean, 10-16-2018 22:51 (Views: 48)
- Do you need me to play you the audio of our interview to stage an intervention for ya? :D - Sydwyndir, 10-16-2018 21:54 (Views: 41)
- Good stuff. Relocating and considering going 'back' to support work myself. - Paul, 10-16-2018 20:24 (Views: 44)
- Jobs in a third world quasi authoritarian country pay bad? Do tell. ;) - Robert_Wyatt, 10-16-2018 13:32 (Views: 47)
- we're all good here, and I guess congrats on the circle of life? [nt] - darth maynard, 10-16-2018 12:14 (Views: 32)
- I thought you had a gig down there for some reason :/ - Glenn, 10-16-2018 12:09 (Views: 41)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!