LMFAO! It was the worst post on the entire interwebs since forever!.....
Phred (Moderators; 60975)
Posted on: 10-18-2018 11:36.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0
Message views: 54 (Score: 0)
Funny how Darth got it right away. I just noticed there was a general feeling of distaste for IT work that correlated to mac users. I forgot how touchy and humorless some of them can be at times.
If you weren't trying so hard to mischaracterize things I post and misrepresent them as the most extreme and/or shitty thing that's happened (so far!) you might understand where I was actually coming from.
Paul imparted these words:
...but that would be an incredibly dickish and ignorant thing to write.
- Back in the IT game after 2 years rest.. - Progressivebreaks, 10-16-2018 12:06 (Views: 90; Replies: 46)
- 7 months later, and I finally left London and returned to Brazil - Progressivebreaks, 05-11-2019 09:23 (Views: 33)
- PC users in IT: things are good. Mac users in IT: FML :D [nt] - Phred, 10-17-2018 20:07 (Views: 44)
- Que? - Progressivebreaks, 10-17-2018 23:29 (Views: 52)
- Huh? [nt] - Paul, 10-17-2018 20:50 (Views: 35)
- says who? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 10-17-2018 20:17 (Views: 42)
- Man, I'm glad to be almost entirely out of it. - Bean, 10-16-2018 22:51 (Views: 51)
- Do you need me to play you the audio of our interview to stage an intervention for ya? :D - Sydwyndir, 10-16-2018 21:54 (Views: 43)
- Good stuff. Relocating and considering going 'back' to support work myself. - Paul, 10-16-2018 20:24 (Views: 45)
- Jobs in a third world quasi authoritarian country pay bad? Do tell. ;) - Robert_Wyatt, 10-16-2018 13:32 (Views: 49)
- we're all good here, and I guess congrats on the circle of life? [nt] - darth maynard, 10-16-2018 12:14 (Views: 34)
- I thought you had a gig down there for some reason :/ - Glenn, 10-16-2018 12:09 (Views: 44)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!