If by "everyone else" you mean about half the folks at this one single website........
Phred (Moderators; 60975)
Posted on: 10-19-2018 07:45.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0
Message views: 44 (Score: 0)
I understand quite well that they don't get me. I've tried literal caveats that are ignored. I've tried over explaining things, which is also ignored. And, as you can see above, even after an explanation I'm still a "twat."
The only thing I don't understand is where some individuals fall on the continuum between willful exaggeration and consistent uncorrected bias.
Edited by Phred at 10/19/2018 10:11:51 AM
- Back in the IT game after 2 years rest.. - Progressivebreaks, 10-16-2018 12:06 (Views: 83; Replies: 46)
- 7 months later, and I finally left London and returned to Brazil - Progressivebreaks, 05-11-2019 09:23 (Views: 25)
- PC users in IT: things are good. Mac users in IT: FML :D [nt] - Phred, 10-17-2018 20:07 (Views: 37)
- Que? - Progressivebreaks, 10-17-2018 23:29 (Views: 46)
- Huh? [nt] - Paul, 10-17-2018 20:50 (Views: 29)
- says who? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 10-17-2018 20:17 (Views: 35)
- Man, I'm glad to be almost entirely out of it. - Bean, 10-16-2018 22:51 (Views: 42)
- Do you need me to play you the audio of our interview to stage an intervention for ya? :D - Sydwyndir, 10-16-2018 21:54 (Views: 37)
- Good stuff. Relocating and considering going 'back' to support work myself. - Paul, 10-16-2018 20:24 (Views: 38)
- Jobs in a third world quasi authoritarian country pay bad? Do tell. ;) - Robert_Wyatt, 10-16-2018 13:32 (Views: 43)
- we're all good here, and I guess congrats on the circle of life? [nt] - darth maynard, 10-16-2018 12:14 (Views: 28)
- I thought you had a gig down there for some reason :/ - Glenn, 10-16-2018 12:09 (Views: 37)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!