The length of time it would take to build........
Ciaervo (Humour Impaired; 13737)
Posted on: 01-09-2019 06:31.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 32 (Score: 0)
And the long-term costs of maintaining it are the most absurd part of this entire parade of ass-hattery. Not only is 5.7B a laughably low estimate, but also there is no fucking way any kind of magic wall like the one described could be built before Shithole leaves office.
This is the same dicknuts who campaigned on "fixing America's infrastructure"
Paul paid knowledgeworkers to transmit:
...did someone finally explain the implications of declaring a national emergency as he threatened? Seems like it. No citation of the 6,000 terrorist figures after even his own network felt compelled to dunk on his press secretary for objective bullshit.
Seems like he boxed himself in on this one. I'm sure no fan of Pelosi/Schumer, but the proposal to divorce the shutdown from funding a wall that will take a decade to complete... I dunno... sounds reasonable to me.
- Anyone gonna watch tonight's shitshow? - Ciaervo, 01-08-2019 16:56 (Views: 33; Replies: 43)
- Jesus, when Pelosi is going yard on you, what else is there? - Paul, 01-09-2019 14:11 (Views: 29)
- Anyway, FOREST FIRES! And FUCK California RAWR [nt] - Paul, 01-09-2019 08:52 (Views: 20)
- I'd actually watch if there was something other than the expected drivel. [nt] - darth maynard, 01-08-2019 20:06 (Views: 19)
- I can't watch that asswipe talk. The stupid is way too much. [nt] - Sycraft, 01-08-2019 18:19 (Views: 20)
- Oh good, the 'opposition' party will surely save the day with this rebuttal.[nt] - Paul, 01-08-2019 18:16 (Views: 20)
- 3 minutes in. Dude's high, sorry.[nt] - Paul, 01-08-2019 18:05 (Views: 21)
- Wouldn't miss this historic moment" [nt] - Catfish, 01-08-2019 18:03 (Views: 21)
- Nope, Wake Forest and Duke are playing. - Glenn, 01-08-2019 18:02 (Views: 24)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!