I love that the whole thing was originally a memory aid. .....
Bean (Moderators; 16768)
Posted on: 01-09-2019 06:51.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 21 (Score: 0)
The guy is too fucking stupid to remember to talk about immigration on his own. So aides came up with the wall to try to get him to talk about it. Then his idiot supporters went wild for it, so he actually started to think it was a good idea.
And now he has shut down the government over it. Jesus Christ.
Edited by Bean at 1/9/2019 6:51:56 AM
Look again at that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
- Anyone gonna watch tonight's shitshow? - Ciaervo, 01-08-2019 16:56 (Views: 27; Replies: 43)
- Jesus, when Pelosi is going yard on you, what else is there? - Paul, 01-09-2019 14:11 (Views: 21)
- Anyway, FOREST FIRES! And FUCK California RAWR [nt] - Paul, 01-09-2019 08:52 (Views: 12)
- I'd actually watch if there was something other than the expected drivel. [nt] - darth maynard, 01-08-2019 20:06 (Views: 12)
- I can't watch that asswipe talk. The stupid is way too much. [nt] - Sycraft, 01-08-2019 18:19 (Views: 14)
- Oh good, the 'opposition' party will surely save the day with this rebuttal.[nt] - Paul, 01-08-2019 18:16 (Views: 13)
- 3 minutes in. Dude's high, sorry.[nt] - Paul, 01-08-2019 18:05 (Views: 13)
- Wouldn't miss this historic moment" [nt] - Catfish, 01-08-2019 18:03 (Views: 13)
- Nope, Wake Forest and Duke are playing. - Glenn, 01-08-2019 18:02 (Views: 16)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!