His stated aim on negotiations since what, the 80s (?), has been to yield nothing ever, same as here......
Paul (Moderators; 65052)
Posted on: 01-09-2019 08:33.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 29 (Score: 0)
...he ain't gonna give up shit, because he thinks bargaining is looking all tough and saying words like motherfucker and shit a lot.
Anyway, I sure don't want an expansion of his already upside-down budget, and I wouldn't want infrastructure tied to his vanity project. I'd love it if they painted him in to some kind of compromise, but at this stage... he's got no real options that will placate the Coulter collective.
Lindsey Graham is right about one thing. If he budges, that's the end of his presidency and probably of the party itself (or at least the legion of sycophantic fuckboys [like Lindsey]).
My guess is lots of Republicans are already trying to figure out how to placate both the ten-tooth base and the majority of Americans, but that circle ain't gettin' squared. It's make-your-mind-up time, guys and gals. Country or party.
Edited by Paul at 1/9/2019 8:34:30 AM
Edited by Paul at 1/9/2019 8:37:33 AM
“A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak.” --DJT, 2013
- Anyone gonna watch tonight's shitshow? - Ciaervo, 01-08-2019 16:56 (Views: 27; Replies: 43)
- Jesus, when Pelosi is going yard on you, what else is there? - Paul, 01-09-2019 14:11 (Views: 22)
- Anyway, FOREST FIRES! And FUCK California RAWR [nt] - Paul, 01-09-2019 08:52 (Views: 12)
- I'd actually watch if there was something other than the expected drivel. [nt] - darth maynard, 01-08-2019 20:06 (Views: 13)
- I can't watch that asswipe talk. The stupid is way too much. [nt] - Sycraft, 01-08-2019 18:19 (Views: 15)
- Oh good, the 'opposition' party will surely save the day with this rebuttal.[nt] - Paul, 01-08-2019 18:16 (Views: 14)
- 3 minutes in. Dude's high, sorry.[nt] - Paul, 01-08-2019 18:05 (Views: 13)
- Wouldn't miss this historic moment" [nt] - Catfish, 01-08-2019 18:03 (Views: 13)
- Nope, Wake Forest and Duke are playing. - Glenn, 01-08-2019 18:02 (Views: 16)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!