Yeah, it's tough to like......
Paul (Moderators; 66090)
Posted on: 01-09-2019 10:41.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 37 (Score: 0)
...thousands of miles of beautiful beaches, your pick of great cities, mountainous splendor beyond compare, legal weed, budget surplus.
Honestly, I don't know if I'd live there again, the cost of living and the threat of fire in the areas I could afford to live are too high.
Still... I spent my formative 'out of the house' years in the state, and consider myself at least as much a Californian as a Texan.
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- Anyone gonna watch tonight's shitshow? - Ciaervo, 01-08-2019 16:56 (Views: 37; Replies: 43)
- Jesus, when Pelosi is going yard on you, what else is there? - Paul, 01-09-2019 14:11 (Views: 34)
- Anyway, FOREST FIRES! And FUCK California RAWR [nt] - Paul, 01-09-2019 08:52 (Views: 25)
- I'd actually watch if there was something other than the expected drivel. [nt] - darth maynard, 01-08-2019 20:06 (Views: 24)
- I can't watch that asswipe talk. The stupid is way too much. [nt] - Sycraft, 01-08-2019 18:19 (Views: 25)
- Oh good, the 'opposition' party will surely save the day with this rebuttal.[nt] - Paul, 01-08-2019 18:16 (Views: 24)
- 3 minutes in. Dude's high, sorry.[nt] - Paul, 01-08-2019 18:05 (Views: 25)
- Wouldn't miss this historic moment" [nt] - Catfish, 01-08-2019 18:03 (Views: 24)
- Nope, Wake Forest and Duke are playing. - Glenn, 01-08-2019 18:02 (Views: 27)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!