happy to hear you weren't injured! [nt].....
darth maynard (Moderators; 19164)
Posted on: 01-10-2019 08:28.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 23 (Score: 0)
“The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.”-Stendhal (Marie-Henri Beyle), novelist (23 Jan 1783-1842)
- Shelving suggestions. - Sydwyndir, 01-09-2019 20:21 (Views: 43; Replies: 19)
- These don't look great, but are pretty solid. - Bean, 01-10-2019 11:19 (Views: 31)
- There are drywall anchors at Home Depot that claim to support 300lbs. - Ordeith, 01-10-2019 10:50 (Views: 29)
- Did the wire shelf break or did the fasteners pull put? Pics needed. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-10-2019 08:57 (Views: 21)
- happy to hear you weren't injured! [nt] - darth maynard, 01-10-2019 08:28 (Views: 23)
- Sending you positive structural vibes 📳 [nt] - Ciaervo, 01-10-2019 06:50 (Views: 24)
- Damn brother, sorry to hear. I'd say get yourself a studfinder and some angle brackets. - Paul, 01-10-2019 06:43 (Views: 28)
- Dang, bro. Glad you're ok. - Citizen Z, 01-09-2019 21:17 (Views: 30)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!