My lone suggestion is never put any shelf into drywall only (duh, unhelpful I know)......
Paul (Moderators; 64563)
Posted on: 01-10-2019 09:31.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 7 (Score: 0)
...I've learned the lesson myself, mainly because I just forgot it wasn't anchored to the wall. It happens to the best of us.
“A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak.” --DJT, 2013
- Shelving suggestions. - Sydwyndir, 01-09-2019 20:21 (Views: 20; Replies: 19)
- These don't look great, but are pretty solid. - Bean, 01-10-2019 11:19 (Views: 8)
- There are drywall anchors at Home Depot that claim to support 300lbs. - Ordeith, 01-10-2019 10:50 (Views: 9)
- Did the wire shelf break or did the fasteners pull put? Pics needed. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-10-2019 08:57 (Views: 3)
- happy to hear you weren't injured! [nt] - darth maynard, 01-10-2019 08:28 (Views: 2)
- Sending you positive structural vibes 📳 [nt] - Ciaervo, 01-10-2019 06:50 (Views: 5)
- Damn brother, sorry to hear. I'd say get yourself a studfinder and some angle brackets. - Paul, 01-10-2019 06:43 (Views: 7)
- Dang, bro. Glad you're ok. - Citizen Z, 01-09-2019 21:17 (Views: 7)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!