At this point I'm even leery of the ones anchored to the concrete walls tbh......
Sydwyndir (Gun Toting Right-wing Goon; 8388)
Posted on: 01-10-2019 09:35.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36 OPR/57.0.3098.106
Message views: 37 (Score: 0)
The one over the washer/dryer fell last year; I relocated it...but now I'm looking at the remaining ones (2 on drywall over my desk, 1 on drywall over the washer, 2 on concrete block) and wishing I had somewhere to put the stuff on them so I could take them down.
Thank you, Gary Gygax.
I am not going to live in fear. They want my freedom, my peace of mind? Come and get it. - James Lileks, regarding al Qaeda, 09/11
- Shelving suggestions. - Sydwyndir, 01-09-2019 20:21 (Views: 50; Replies: 19)
- These don't look great, but are pretty solid. - Bean, 01-10-2019 11:19 (Views: 37)
- There are drywall anchors at Home Depot that claim to support 300lbs. - Ordeith, 01-10-2019 10:50 (Views: 36)
- Did the wire shelf break or did the fasteners pull put? Pics needed. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-10-2019 08:57 (Views: 28)
- happy to hear you weren't injured! [nt] - darth maynard, 01-10-2019 08:28 (Views: 30)
- Sending you positive structural vibes 📳 [nt] - Ciaervo, 01-10-2019 06:50 (Views: 30)
- Damn brother, sorry to hear. I'd say get yourself a studfinder and some angle brackets. - Paul, 01-10-2019 06:43 (Views: 37)
- Dang, bro. Glad you're ok. - Citizen Z, 01-09-2019 21:17 (Views: 37)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!