These don't look great, but are pretty solid. .....
Bean (Moderators; 16692)
Posted on: 01-10-2019 11:19.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 9 (Score: 0)
These standards - https://www.homedepot.com/p/ClosetMaid-ShelfTrack-30-in-x-1-in-Nickel-Standard-32801/100672010
With shelves like these - https://www.homedepot.com/p/ClosetMaid-SuperSlide-96-in-W-x-16-in-D-Nickel-Ventilated-Wire-Shelf-34736/100671991
Plus the brackets to attach the shelves. If the standards are screwed into studs, they'll hold quite a bit. Particularly if you can get the bottom of the standard onto the floor or some sort of blocking so that the screws are only holding them against the wall and not supporting all the weight.
I also like metro style shelving quite a bit and they are incredibly strong. https://www.metro.com/shelving/adjustable-shelving/standard-adjustment/super-erecta-shelving
Look again at that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
- Shelving suggestions. - Sydwyndir, 01-09-2019 20:21 (Views: 20; Replies: 19)
- These don't look great, but are pretty solid. - Bean, 01-10-2019 11:19 (Views: 9)
- There are drywall anchors at Home Depot that claim to support 300lbs. - Ordeith, 01-10-2019 10:50 (Views: 10)
- Did the wire shelf break or did the fasteners pull put? Pics needed. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-10-2019 08:57 (Views: 3)
- happy to hear you weren't injured! [nt] - darth maynard, 01-10-2019 08:28 (Views: 2)
- Sending you positive structural vibes 📳 [nt] - Ciaervo, 01-10-2019 06:50 (Views: 5)
- Damn brother, sorry to hear. I'd say get yourself a studfinder and some angle brackets. - Paul, 01-10-2019 06:43 (Views: 7)
- Dang, bro. Glad you're ok. - Citizen Z, 01-09-2019 21:17 (Views: 7)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!