will that cabinet ladder? [nt].....
P. Briscoe (Non running-dog anti-imperial anti-Bush unapologist name-changer; 22214)
Posted on: 01-10-2019 17:37.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.77 Safari/537.36
Message views: 16 (Score: 0)
- Shelving suggestions. - Sydwyndir, 01-09-2019 20:21 (Views: 32; Replies: 19)
- These don't look great, but are pretty solid. - Bean, 01-10-2019 11:19 (Views: 20)
- There are drywall anchors at Home Depot that claim to support 300lbs. - Ordeith, 01-10-2019 10:50 (Views: 18)
- Did the wire shelf break or did the fasteners pull put? Pics needed. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-10-2019 08:57 (Views: 12)
- happy to hear you weren't injured! [nt] - darth maynard, 01-10-2019 08:28 (Views: 14)
- Sending you positive structural vibes 📳 [nt] - Ciaervo, 01-10-2019 06:50 (Views: 15)
- Damn brother, sorry to hear. I'd say get yourself a studfinder and some angle brackets. - Paul, 01-10-2019 06:43 (Views: 17)
- Dang, bro. Glad you're ok. - Citizen Z, 01-09-2019 21:17 (Views: 19)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!