Is that what that's called? I installed some Elfa stuff years ago, and it was *strong*.....
Paul (Moderators; 66090)
Posted on: 01-11-2019 04:33.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 27 (Score: 0)
...basically that kind of thing with a top rail and probably hundreds of pounds hanging off it in wire shelves and wood cabs.
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- Shelving suggestions. - Sydwyndir, 01-09-2019 20:21 (Views: 43; Replies: 19)
- These don't look great, but are pretty solid. - Bean, 01-10-2019 11:19 (Views: 31)
- There are drywall anchors at Home Depot that claim to support 300lbs. - Ordeith, 01-10-2019 10:50 (Views: 29)
- Did the wire shelf break or did the fasteners pull put? Pics needed. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-10-2019 08:57 (Views: 22)
- happy to hear you weren't injured! [nt] - darth maynard, 01-10-2019 08:28 (Views: 23)
- Sending you positive structural vibes 📳 [nt] - Ciaervo, 01-10-2019 06:50 (Views: 24)
- Damn brother, sorry to hear. I'd say get yourself a studfinder and some angle brackets. - Paul, 01-10-2019 06:43 (Views: 28)
- Dang, bro. Glad you're ok. - Citizen Z, 01-09-2019 21:17 (Views: 30)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!