I did January. .....
Bean (Moderators; 16741)
Posted on: 02-09-2019 19:17.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 5 (Score: 0)
Mostly. We had our company holiday party in late January, and I had decided in advance I could have a drink then.
On your beers:
* Sapporo - standard lager. I've had one or two, but wouldn't buy it again
* Deschutes Porter - pretty good. I'm not a big porter guy, but every now and then I'll have one when it's cold out. This has been a good week for them
* Mother's 3 Blind Mice - haven't seen this one
* New Belgium Citradelic - pretty decent IPA. United had it for a while so I'd get one of those and a Buffalo Trace
* Hemporor - haven't seen this one
* Avery White Rascal - I was in a restaurant and heard a couple guys complaining that it had been there forever. But I enjoy it. Maybe a touch sweet to have frequently
Look again at that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!