I'm very sorry, Syd. .....
Paul (Moderators; 66305)
Posted on: 02-10-2019 03:31.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0 Safari/605.1.15
Message views: 24 (Score: 0)
My friend's mum had a heart attack on Thursday... he was in Dubai, she was in (old) Jersey and he was in the air to get to her when she slipped away due to complications.
I hope your grieving process is not debilitating. I also hope you try and stay on those meds. I also did not like the way they made me feel when I was on them briefly 15-20 years ago, but they did help.
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- So mom's gone. I'm glad she's not lingering on in further confusion and fear any more. - Sydwyndir, 02-09-2019 20:45 (Views: 34; Replies: 15)
- My sister called yesterday, mom was eating lunch. - Sydwyndir, 02-10-2019 12:27 (Views: 31)
- My sincere condolences [nt] - Catfish, 02-10-2019 11:53 (Views: 16)
- Condolences. I didnt realize this just happened. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 02-10-2019 11:52 (Views: 16)
- Sorry to hear. [nt] - Progressivebreaks, 02-10-2019 11:21 (Views: 16)
- Sorry to hear Syd. sending virtual support down South towards you :) [nt] - Glenn, 02-10-2019 10:25 (Views: 15)
- My condolences. [nt] - JJJ, 02-10-2019 08:43 (Views: 16)
- I'm sorry for the emotional turmoil you've been through - Citizen Z, 02-10-2019 08:34 (Views: 21)
- I'm very sorry, Syd. - Paul, 02-10-2019 03:31 (Views: 24)
- shit man, my sincere condolences. :( [nt] - darth maynard, 02-09-2019 22:04 (Views: 18)
- Give them a chance - Sycraft, 02-09-2019 21:45 (Views: 25)
- Lost my mom in '10; dad one year later.... - P. Briscoe, 02-09-2019 21:30 (Views: 20)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!