I'm sorry for the emotional turmoil you've been through.....
Citizen Z (OMG t3h bannz0red!; 16403)
Posted on: 02-10-2019 08:34.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
Message views: 22 (Score: 0)
I hope despite the pain and loss you'll earn some peace as well.
Sydwyndir launched a war by saying:
Thank God that part is over, at least.
Looks like I picked the wrong day to start taking SSRI's
(no, really, I feel awful right now)
- So mom's gone. I'm glad she's not lingering on in further confusion and fear any more. - Sydwyndir, 02-09-2019 20:45 (Views: 34; Replies: 15)
- My sister called yesterday, mom was eating lunch. - Sydwyndir, 02-10-2019 12:27 (Views: 32)
- My sincere condolences [nt] - Catfish, 02-10-2019 11:53 (Views: 17)
- Condolences. I didnt realize this just happened. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 02-10-2019 11:52 (Views: 16)
- Sorry to hear. [nt] - Progressivebreaks, 02-10-2019 11:21 (Views: 16)
- Sorry to hear Syd. sending virtual support down South towards you :) [nt] - Glenn, 02-10-2019 10:25 (Views: 15)
- My condolences. [nt] - JJJ, 02-10-2019 08:43 (Views: 17)
- I'm sorry for the emotional turmoil you've been through - Citizen Z, 02-10-2019 08:34 (Views: 22)
- I'm very sorry, Syd. - Paul, 02-10-2019 03:31 (Views: 24)
- shit man, my sincere condolences. :( [nt] - darth maynard, 02-09-2019 22:04 (Views: 19)
- Give them a chance - Sycraft, 02-09-2019 21:45 (Views: 25)
- Lost my mom in '10; dad one year later.... - P. Briscoe, 02-09-2019 21:30 (Views: 21)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!