Worked very near death and late stage/hospice care for 4 years. Agree. [nt].....
Paul (Moderators; 66306)
Posted on: 02-10-2019 15:32.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_1_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Message views: 17 (Score: 0)
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- So mom's gone. I'm glad she's not lingering on in further confusion and fear any more. - Sydwyndir, 02-09-2019 20:45 (Views: 34; Replies: 15)
- My sister called yesterday, mom was eating lunch. - Sydwyndir, 02-10-2019 12:27 (Views: 32)
- My sincere condolences [nt] - Catfish, 02-10-2019 11:53 (Views: 17)
- Condolences. I didnt realize this just happened. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 02-10-2019 11:52 (Views: 17)
- Sorry to hear. [nt] - Progressivebreaks, 02-10-2019 11:21 (Views: 17)
- Sorry to hear Syd. sending virtual support down South towards you :) [nt] - Glenn, 02-10-2019 10:25 (Views: 16)
- My condolences. [nt] - JJJ, 02-10-2019 08:43 (Views: 17)
- I'm sorry for the emotional turmoil you've been through - Citizen Z, 02-10-2019 08:34 (Views: 22)
- I'm very sorry, Syd. - Paul, 02-10-2019 03:31 (Views: 24)
- shit man, my sincere condolences. :( [nt] - darth maynard, 02-09-2019 22:04 (Views: 19)
- Give them a chance - Sycraft, 02-09-2019 21:45 (Views: 25)
- Lost my mom in '10; dad one year later.... - P. Briscoe, 02-09-2019 21:30 (Views: 21)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!