When she got checked in my sister called and asked me some stuff......
Sydwyndir (Gun Toting Right-wing Goon; 8189)
Posted on: 02-10-2019 18:35.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36 OPR/57.0.3098.116
Message views: 17 (Score: 0)
Like did I think she should be resuscitated and so on but I mean absolutely not. We made that decision early on. I think the respirator was there because they thought she'd keep breathing on her own, and when it was obvious she wasn't they just took her off of it per our request.
I honestly don't know if I'll ever have that, irrespective of what happened to mom.
Thank you, Gary Gygax.
I am not going to live in fear. They want my freedom, my peace of mind? Come and get it. - James Lileks, regarding al Qaeda, 09/11
- So mom's gone. I'm glad she's not lingering on in further confusion and fear any more. - Sydwyndir, 02-09-2019 20:45 (Views: 27; Replies: 15)
- My sister called yesterday, mom was eating lunch. - Sydwyndir, 02-10-2019 12:27 (Views: 23)
- My sincere condolences [nt] - Catfish, 02-10-2019 11:53 (Views: 8)
- Condolences. I didnt realize this just happened. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 02-10-2019 11:52 (Views: 9)
- Sorry to hear. [nt] - Progressivebreaks, 02-10-2019 11:21 (Views: 8)
- Sorry to hear Syd. sending virtual support down South towards you :) [nt] - Glenn, 02-10-2019 10:25 (Views: 8)
- My condolences. [nt] - JJJ, 02-10-2019 08:43 (Views: 8)
- I'm sorry for the emotional turmoil you've been through - Citizen Z, 02-10-2019 08:34 (Views: 13)
- I'm very sorry, Syd. - Paul, 02-10-2019 03:31 (Views: 16)
- shit man, my sincere condolences. :( [nt] - darth maynard, 02-09-2019 22:04 (Views: 11)
- Give them a chance - Sycraft, 02-09-2019 21:45 (Views: 17)
- Lost my mom in '10; dad one year later.... - P. Briscoe, 02-09-2019 21:30 (Views: 13)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!