Anyone watch Chernobyl? [nt].....
Robert_Wyatt (Gamers; 7905)
Posted on: 05-08-2019 08:20.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/74.0.3729.121 Mobile/15E148 Safari/605.1
Message views: 12 (Score: 0)
Rick would always be wearing double denim and have his T-tops off no matter the temps, playing white snake as loud as possible and speculating on whether he should remove his louvers or not for a different look. Tony on the other hand just got his custom pearl white GT's glass tinted so dark that he even admits that he can't actually see out of his vehicle anytime past noon, but that's ok because of the Kicker he installed in back people can hear him coming from 1.2miles away. They both share the same STD, but speculation varies wildly on how that came to be.
- Anyone watch Chernobyl? [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 05-08-2019 08:20 (Views: 12; Replies: 9)
- No, but I should check it out. The whole thing is fascinating. [nt] - Bean, 05-15-2019 09:14 (Views: 2)
- Oh, you mean the Soviet Hubris Variety Hour? loved the first episode. nt - Ciaervo, 05-15-2019 06:13 (Views: 4)
- Ep 2, fucking hell. Didn't realize how bad it almost was. 266x > Hiroshima by my math. [nt] - Paul, 05-14-2019 19:29 (Views: 3)
- Nassar doc is as disturbing as Leaving Neverland. We are a lost people [nt] - Paul, 05-08-2019 17:20 (Views: 2)
- hmmm? What's this on? Netflix?? [nt] - darth maynard, 05-08-2019 15:02 (Views: 3)
- Ooh thanks for the reminder, I need to start watching that. [nt] - Sydwyndir, 05-08-2019 11:56 (Views: 4)
- Fuck yes I did. Amazing first episode. So well done [nt] - Paul, 05-08-2019 08:31 (Views: 3)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!