Anyone watch Chernobyl? [nt].....
Robert_Wyatt (Gamers; 8223)
Posted on: 05-08-2019 08:20.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/74.0.3729.121 Mobile/15E148 Safari/605.1
Message views: 27 (Score: 0)
“Here’s another question I have. How come when it’s us, it’s an abortion, and when it’s a chicken, it’s an omelette? Are we so much better than chickens all of a sudden? When did this happen, that we passed chickens in goodness. Name 6 ways we’re better than chickens... See, nobody can do it! You know why? ‘Cause chickens are decent people.“
- Anyone watch Chernobyl? [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 05-08-2019 08:20 (Views: 27; Replies: 9)
- No, but I should check it out. The whole thing is fascinating. [nt] - Bean, 05-15-2019 09:14 (Views: 16)
- Oh, you mean the Soviet Hubris Variety Hour? loved the first episode. nt - Ciaervo, 05-15-2019 06:13 (Views: 22)
- Ep 2, fucking hell. Didn't realize how bad it almost was. 266x > Hiroshima by my math. [nt] - Paul, 05-14-2019 19:29 (Views: 19)
- Nassar doc is as disturbing as Leaving Neverland. We are a lost people [nt] - Paul, 05-08-2019 17:20 (Views: 19)
- hmmm? What's this on? Netflix?? [nt] - darth maynard, 05-08-2019 15:02 (Views: 18)
- Ooh thanks for the reminder, I need to start watching that. [nt] - Sydwyndir, 05-08-2019 11:56 (Views: 16)
- Fuck yes I did. Amazing first episode. So well done [nt] - Paul, 05-08-2019 08:31 (Views: 17)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!