Nassar doc is as disturbing as Leaving Neverland. We are a lost people [nt].....
Paul (Moderators; 66289)
Posted on: 05-08-2019 17:20.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Message views: 16 (Score: 0)
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- Anyone watch Chernobyl? [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 05-08-2019 08:20 (Views: 22; Replies: 9)
- No, but I should check it out. The whole thing is fascinating. [nt] - Bean, 05-15-2019 09:14 (Views: 12)
- Oh, you mean the Soviet Hubris Variety Hour? loved the first episode. nt - Ciaervo, 05-15-2019 06:13 (Views: 16)
- Ep 2, fucking hell. Didn't realize how bad it almost was. 266x > Hiroshima by my math. [nt] - Paul, 05-14-2019 19:29 (Views: 14)
- Nassar doc is as disturbing as Leaving Neverland. We are a lost people [nt] - Paul, 05-08-2019 17:20 (Views: 16)
- hmmm? What's this on? Netflix?? [nt] - darth maynard, 05-08-2019 15:02 (Views: 15)
- Ooh thanks for the reminder, I need to start watching that. [nt] - Sydwyndir, 05-08-2019 11:56 (Views: 12)
- Fuck yes I did. Amazing first episode. So well done [nt] - Paul, 05-08-2019 08:31 (Views: 12)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!