No, but I should check it out. The whole thing is fascinating. [nt].....
Bean (Moderators; 16855)
Posted on: 05-15-2019 09:14.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Message views: 3 (Score: 0)
Look again at that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
- Anyone watch Chernobyl? [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 05-08-2019 08:20 (Views: 12; Replies: 9)
- No, but I should check it out. The whole thing is fascinating. [nt] - Bean, 05-15-2019 09:14 (Views: 3)
- Oh, you mean the Soviet Hubris Variety Hour? loved the first episode. nt - Ciaervo, 05-15-2019 06:13 (Views: 4)
- Ep 2, fucking hell. Didn't realize how bad it almost was. 266x > Hiroshima by my math. [nt] - Paul, 05-14-2019 19:29 (Views: 3)
- Nassar doc is as disturbing as Leaving Neverland. We are a lost people [nt] - Paul, 05-08-2019 17:20 (Views: 3)
- hmmm? What's this on? Netflix?? [nt] - darth maynard, 05-08-2019 15:02 (Views: 4)
- Ooh thanks for the reminder, I need to start watching that. [nt] - Sydwyndir, 05-08-2019 11:56 (Views: 4)
- Fuck yes I did. Amazing first episode. So well done [nt] - Paul, 05-08-2019 08:31 (Views: 3)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!