Hang in there my friend.....
MarkMan (Mini-Admins; 5160)
Posted on: 06-08-2019 11:24.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.131 Safari/537.36
Message views: 13 (Score: 0)
Sydwyndir had 1,000 monkeys type:
tl;dr everything kind of crumbles when I try to hold on to it.
Times can be tough but, you are alive and failures are the building blocks to success.
- Coming full circle - Running away from infosec and finding my passion again - MarkMan, 06-07-2019 12:24 (Views: 31; Replies: 26)
- Grats dude! [nt] - Progressivebreaks, 06-08-2019 16:33 (Views: 8)
- Couple of years ago I could've written a white paper on you. Yes, you, as a person. - Sydwyndir, 06-08-2019 16:13 (Views: 15)
- can't seem to get my head and my ass wired together. - Sydwyndir, 06-07-2019 19:31 (Views: 19)
- Wow, man, great to hear! - Citizen Z, 06-07-2019 17:08 (Views: 17)
- Speaking of coming full circle... - JJJ, 06-07-2019 15:20 (Views: 21)
- Hey dude! [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 06-07-2019 13:58 (Views: 8)
- well goddamn that's great. Still schlepping along as a sys/network admin.. - darth maynard, 06-07-2019 13:23 (Views: 14)
- Good stuff brother! That company name sounds familiar, but can't recall why. - Paul, 06-07-2019 13:09 (Views: 14)
- hey Paul! - MarkMan, 06-07-2019 15:40 (Views: 16)
- Good to hear Mark, glad things are going well for you :) - Glenn, 06-07-2019 12:40 (Views: 11)
- Waiting for the little one's arrival. :) - JJJ, 06-07-2019 12:27 (Views: 13)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!