Not usual. I dont care who wins, but I want every one of those fans to suffer......
Paul (Moderators; 66469)
Posted on: 06-11-2019 05:38.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 12_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Message views: 26 (Score: 0)
Fuck is the matter with you, cheering when someone’s sitting on the floor holding their ankle, waving goodbye and whooping it up when he’s limping off the court. It was hardly just a few folks besides. Even if Durant is some kind of super villain, foh with that bs, one of the ugliest displays I can remember seeing, esp up 3-1 in the series.
“Fans” like that don’t deserve a championship team, and I’m at least glad the fans in attendance last night went home sad and maybe a little nervous.
Edited by Paul at 6/11/2019 5:39:18 AM
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- And now I'm rooting GSW. Toronto fans cheering Durant going down to injury? Fucking low. [nt] - Paul, 06-10-2019 19:06 (Views: 25; Replies: 24)
- Side note, here's a video of his injury. A bit gross, but not broken leg gross. Sad. - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:46 (Views: 28)
- FWIW, after the idiots shut up, the rest of the chanted KD and gave him an ovation [nt] - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:40 (Views: 27)
- 2015 playoffs throwing bottles and cans at the Rangers... - P. Briscoe, 06-11-2019 10:39 (Views: 40)
- Yep, stay classy Toronto [nt] - Glenn, 06-11-2019 04:56 (Views: 19)
- Just fans being dumb as usual. I don't think GSW has better than 25% chance of winning. [nt] - JJJ, 06-10-2019 22:33 (Views: 20)
- thanks to r/nbastreams, I'm watching the game on my Macbook. - P. Briscoe, 06-10-2019 20:01 (Views: 23)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!