Side note, here's a video of his injury. A bit gross, but not broken leg gross. Sad......
pudds (Canadian; 17226)
Posted on: 06-11-2019 12:46.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36
Message views: 48 (Score: 0)
It sure looks like he was pushed into coming back earlier, whether it was directly or indirectly, and clearly he wasn't ready. He's an all-timer, and it'd be awful if this is the beginning of the end of his career.
Edited by pudds at 6/11/2019 12:47:10 PM
- And now I'm rooting GSW. Toronto fans cheering Durant going down to injury? Fucking low. [nt] - Paul, 06-10-2019 19:06 (Views: 43; Replies: 24)
- Side note, here's a video of his injury. A bit gross, but not broken leg gross. Sad. - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:46 (Views: 48)
- FWIW, after the idiots shut up, the rest of the chanted KD and gave him an ovation [nt] - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:40 (Views: 76)
- 2015 playoffs throwing bottles and cans at the Rangers... - P. Briscoe, 06-11-2019 10:39 (Views: 58)
- Yep, stay classy Toronto [nt] - Glenn, 06-11-2019 04:56 (Views: 34)
- Just fans being dumb as usual. I don't think GSW has better than 25% chance of winning. [nt] - JJJ, 06-10-2019 22:33 (Views: 34)
- thanks to r/nbastreams, I'm watching the game on my Macbook. - P. Briscoe, 06-10-2019 20:01 (Views: 42)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!