Rewatched it, yeah I agree with you now. They were jeering and waving bye to him. [nt].....
JJJ (Moderators; 8048)
Posted on: 06-11-2019 13:42.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; Pixel 3 XL) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.157 Mobile Safari/537.36
Message views: 15 (Score: 0)
- And now I'm rooting GSW. Toronto fans cheering Durant going down to injury? Fucking low. [nt] - Paul, 06-10-2019 19:06 (Views: 21; Replies: 24)
- Side note, here's a video of his injury. A bit gross, but not broken leg gross. Sad. - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:46 (Views: 23)
- FWIW, after the idiots shut up, the rest of the chanted KD and gave him an ovation [nt] - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:40 (Views: 20)
- 2015 playoffs throwing bottles and cans at the Rangers... - P. Briscoe, 06-11-2019 10:39 (Views: 37)
- Yep, stay classy Toronto [nt] - Glenn, 06-11-2019 04:56 (Views: 16)
- Just fans being dumb as usual. I don't think GSW has better than 25% chance of winning. [nt] - JJJ, 06-10-2019 22:33 (Views: 17)
- thanks to r/nbastreams, I'm watching the game on my Macbook. - P. Briscoe, 06-10-2019 20:01 (Views: 18)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!