As below, I wasn’t calling him out for anything other than acting like a child in general.....
Paul (Moderators; 65816)
Posted on: 06-11-2019 13:47.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Message views: 12 (Score: 0)
When your team’s “ambassador” is just an antagonistic asshole 99% of the time, that surely signals the acceptable level of sportsmanship/decorum, irrespective of how he acted in this moment. I mean, he’s got the guy’s number tattooed on his arm, they are friends, I sure wasn’t saying he was leading the cheers here. I just think all his antics hype people up and everyone feels entitled to trash talk the way he does
Edited by Paul at 6/11/2019 1:52:30 PM
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- And now I'm rooting GSW. Toronto fans cheering Durant going down to injury? Fucking low. [nt] - Paul, 06-10-2019 19:06 (Views: 13; Replies: 24)
- Side note, here's a video of his injury. A bit gross, but not broken leg gross. Sad. - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:46 (Views: 12)
- FWIW, after the idiots shut up, the rest of the chanted KD and gave him an ovation [nt] - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:40 (Views: 7)
- 2015 playoffs throwing bottles and cans at the Rangers... - P. Briscoe, 06-11-2019 10:39 (Views: 27)
- Yep, stay classy Toronto [nt] - Glenn, 06-11-2019 04:56 (Views: 7)
- Just fans being dumb as usual. I don't think GSW has better than 25% chance of winning. [nt] - JJJ, 06-10-2019 22:33 (Views: 9)
- thanks to r/nbastreams, I'm watching the game on my Macbook. - P. Briscoe, 06-10-2019 20:01 (Views: 11)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!