okay Atlanta '12 they did it too. But that infield fly ruling was bunk.........
P. Briscoe (Non running-dog anti-imperial anti-Bush unapologist name-changer; 22795)
Posted on: 06-11-2019 19:50.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.80 Safari/537.36
Message views: 20 (Score: 0)
can't for the life of me remember why they threw bottles at Rogers Center.
I guess maybe Toronto fans get more attention because we're trained to believe that Canadians are a well-behaved bunch and we forget they have their share of rowdies.
- And now I'm rooting GSW. Toronto fans cheering Durant going down to injury? Fucking low. [nt] - Paul, 06-10-2019 19:06 (Views: 25; Replies: 24)
- Side note, here's a video of his injury. A bit gross, but not broken leg gross. Sad. - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:46 (Views: 28)
- FWIW, after the idiots shut up, the rest of the chanted KD and gave him an ovation [nt] - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:40 (Views: 26)
- 2015 playoffs throwing bottles and cans at the Rangers... - P. Briscoe, 06-11-2019 10:39 (Views: 40)
- Yep, stay classy Toronto [nt] - Glenn, 06-11-2019 04:56 (Views: 19)
- Just fans being dumb as usual. I don't think GSW has better than 25% chance of winning. [nt] - JJJ, 06-10-2019 22:33 (Views: 19)
- thanks to r/nbastreams, I'm watching the game on my Macbook. - P. Briscoe, 06-10-2019 20:01 (Views: 23)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!