I think it's because we only get attention during rare appearances on the biggest stages.....
pudds (Canadian; 16750)
Posted on: 06-11-2019 22:43.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36
Message views: 8 (Score: 0)
The can at Rogers Center was during the crazy 7th vs the Rangers when Odor took home on after Martin bounced the ball off the Ranger player's bat while throwing back to the pitcher. After a lengthy review, the umps called him safe and the crowd went nuts.
And as an aside, the infield fly call was 100% correct.
- And now I'm rooting GSW. Toronto fans cheering Durant going down to injury? Fucking low. [nt] - Paul, 06-10-2019 19:06 (Views: 13; Replies: 24)
- Side note, here's a video of his injury. A bit gross, but not broken leg gross. Sad. - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:46 (Views: 12)
- FWIW, after the idiots shut up, the rest of the chanted KD and gave him an ovation [nt] - pudds, 06-11-2019 12:40 (Views: 7)
- 2015 playoffs throwing bottles and cans at the Rangers... - P. Briscoe, 06-11-2019 10:39 (Views: 27)
- Yep, stay classy Toronto [nt] - Glenn, 06-11-2019 04:56 (Views: 7)
- Just fans being dumb as usual. I don't think GSW has better than 25% chance of winning. [nt] - JJJ, 06-10-2019 22:33 (Views: 9)
- thanks to r/nbastreams, I'm watching the game on my Macbook. - P. Briscoe, 06-10-2019 20:01 (Views: 11)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!