Maintaining a holding pattern.....
Ciaervo (Humour Impaired; 13904)
Posted on: 08-07-2019 18:29.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.142 Safari/537.36
Message views: 23 (Score: 0)
I spend a lot of time at the computer, either working or pretending to work so I can motivate myself to learn new, higher-paying skills. Otherwise I'm going out drinking with friends a lot and watching other people my age start to get married and/or have kids, which is strange. I'm trying to read the entire Mueller Report, which is a grind, and my favorite podcast right now is the Teacher's Lounge.
Everything with me is okay, but my girlfriend recently lost her job. Today was her first day at a new job, so I'm hoping that it works out for her.
darth maynard scribbled on a napkin:
myself, a lot actually.
Prepping my son for 3rd grade this fall.
House is getting it's windows replaced, some painting work done, and going to get an estimate on fence replacement.
Recently did some debt consolidation and paid out an auto loan and a CC. Much more manageable payment situation now.
Disneyland trip for the family this Oct is booked and planned.
Usual stuff. :)
- Besides crap in the news, what's going on with folks these days? - darth maynard, 08-07-2019 15:51 (Views: 31; Replies: 36)
- Sounds like things are going well for you - Progressivebreaks, 08-10-2019 11:12 (Views: 35)
- [nt] - Progressivebreaks, 08-10-2019 11:17 (Views: 30)
- Lemme think...one book deal kicks off, in September, on Indiegogo... - Sydwyndir, 08-09-2019 20:44 (Views: 18)
- Trying to re-enroll in college. - Robert_Wyatt, 08-09-2019 08:48 (Views: 20)
- Shit just went down in the last 24 hours. - JJJ, 08-08-2019 06:30 (Views: 44)
- Can't complain - Paul, 08-08-2019 06:05 (Views: 21)
- A lot is up in the air - Citizen Z, 08-07-2019 20:25 (Views: 23)
- Maintaining a holding pattern - Ciaervo, 08-07-2019 18:29 (Views: 23)
- New frig last week and then tv died this weekend - Glenn, 08-07-2019 16:01 (Views: 23)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!