Now saying it'll be a 4 by landfall yeesh [nt].....
Paul (Moderators; 66477)
Posted on: 08-29-2019 09:38.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1.2 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Message views: 5 (Score: 0)
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- Fuck. - Sydwyndir, 08-28-2019 17:02 (Views: 36; Replies: 25)
- Good luck. Latest track shows you missing the worst of it. [nt] - Catfish, 09-03-2019 06:27 (Views: 5)
- Latest Dorian cone of probable path. - JJJ, 09-01-2019 22:15 (Views: 19)
- It's gonna be danger-close. I could get winds in excess of 80-100mph - Sydwyndir, 09-01-2019 20:47 (Views: 11)
- This morning's 11a track was a beaut. - Sydwyndir, 08-31-2019 10:11 (Views: 12)
- Got a lol at the news "Oh yay it's gonna miss Puerto Rico, time to move on to a new story" [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 08-30-2019 07:46 (Views: 5)
- It's canted way south for impact but still might roll up the middle of the state. - Sydwyndir, 08-30-2019 07:20 (Views: 7)
- oh man, stay safe man. [nt] - darth maynard, 08-29-2019 08:39 (Views: 4)
- That H on Florida is Syd's house. :( [nt] - Citizen Z, 08-28-2019 18:18 (Views: 5)
- Yep, nephew is up from Vero Beach. Might have to stay extra [nt] - Glenn, 08-28-2019 17:26 (Views: 6)
- Yikes. I assume everyone just stays prepared there, hope you can stay safe, b.[nt] - Paul, 08-28-2019 17:05 (Views: 6)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!