For the most part. Jenny's at the ready, boards/shutters on hand......
Sydwyndir (Gun Toting Right-wing Goon; 8465)
Posted on: 08-29-2019 20:09.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36 OPR/62.0.3331.88
Message views: 24 (Score: 0)
The real issue is perishables. Water, that lasts about a year. Canned food, that'll last 2, maybe 3. Matches go bad, so do batteries. Gas is only good for maybe a month or two without stabilizers.
Thank you, Gary Gygax.
I am not going to live in fear. They want my freedom, my peace of mind? Come and get it. - James Lileks, regarding al Qaeda, 09/11
- Fuck. - Sydwyndir, 08-28-2019 17:02 (Views: 49; Replies: 25)
- Good luck. Latest track shows you missing the worst of it. [nt] - Catfish, 09-03-2019 06:27 (Views: 15)
- Latest Dorian cone of probable path. - JJJ, 09-01-2019 22:15 (Views: 31)
- It's gonna be danger-close. I could get winds in excess of 80-100mph - Sydwyndir, 09-01-2019 20:47 (Views: 21)
- This morning's 11a track was a beaut. - Sydwyndir, 08-31-2019 10:11 (Views: 22)
- Got a lol at the news "Oh yay it's gonna miss Puerto Rico, time to move on to a new story" [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 08-30-2019 07:46 (Views: 14)
- It's canted way south for impact but still might roll up the middle of the state. - Sydwyndir, 08-30-2019 07:20 (Views: 16)
- oh man, stay safe man. [nt] - darth maynard, 08-29-2019 08:39 (Views: 14)
- That H on Florida is Syd's house. :( [nt] - Citizen Z, 08-28-2019 18:18 (Views: 16)
- Yep, nephew is up from Vero Beach. Might have to stay extra [nt] - Glenn, 08-28-2019 17:26 (Views: 16)
- Yikes. I assume everyone just stays prepared there, hope you can stay safe, b.[nt] - Paul, 08-28-2019 17:05 (Views: 17)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!