The 11 PM track update is out. Vero gets it first. Then it hooks northwest........
Sydwyndir (Gun Toting Right-wing Goon; 8293)
Posted on: 08-29-2019 20:12.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36 OPR/62.0.3331.88
Message views: 9 (Score: 0)
Across the state. It'll exit north of Tampa. There's some hilly (for Florida) land between here and there, hopefully it'll slow the winds down and break it up. Once it's out in the Gulf (assuming it doesn't do a 180' and cut NE across the state, which they have done before), it'll power back up a bit and might threaten the panhandle, or Ala/Miss/Louisiana coastline, possibly TX.
Right now I'm keeping my powder dry and not sleeping on anything...
I got kin in Palm Beach, one in the hospital with throat cancer. Gotta pray to God they don't get hit.
Thank you, Gary Gygax.
I am not going to live in fear. They want my freedom, my peace of mind? Come and get it. - James Lileks, regarding al Qaeda, 09/11
- Fuck. - Sydwyndir, 08-28-2019 17:02 (Views: 36; Replies: 25)
- Good luck. Latest track shows you missing the worst of it. [nt] - Catfish, 09-03-2019 06:27 (Views: 4)
- Latest Dorian cone of probable path. - JJJ, 09-01-2019 22:15 (Views: 19)
- It's gonna be danger-close. I could get winds in excess of 80-100mph - Sydwyndir, 09-01-2019 20:47 (Views: 10)
- This morning's 11a track was a beaut. - Sydwyndir, 08-31-2019 10:11 (Views: 11)
- Got a lol at the news "Oh yay it's gonna miss Puerto Rico, time to move on to a new story" [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 08-30-2019 07:46 (Views: 4)
- It's canted way south for impact but still might roll up the middle of the state. - Sydwyndir, 08-30-2019 07:20 (Views: 6)
- oh man, stay safe man. [nt] - darth maynard, 08-29-2019 08:39 (Views: 3)
- That H on Florida is Syd's house. :( [nt] - Citizen Z, 08-28-2019 18:18 (Views: 4)
- Yep, nephew is up from Vero Beach. Might have to stay extra [nt] - Glenn, 08-28-2019 17:26 (Views: 5)
- Yikes. I assume everyone just stays prepared there, hope you can stay safe, b.[nt] - Paul, 08-28-2019 17:05 (Views: 5)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!