When did they start doing this, btw?[nt].....
Paul (Moderators; 69191)
Posted on: 11-21-2019 14:11.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.108 Safari/537.36
Message views: 27 (Score: 0)
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- Here's an interesting problem. - Bean, 11-21-2019 07:43 (Views: 43; Replies: 29)
- did you get it fixed? Or is she still in computer hell? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 11-26-2019 12:54 (Views: 21)
- I'll chant this mantra until I stop working with computers - Progressivebreaks, 11-24-2019 13:55 (Views: 43)
- A bash or python script could split the files into sub folders, that might help. - pudds, 11-24-2019 11:19 (Views: 33)
- Could try "find" in terminal - enet, 11-23-2019 19:03 (Views: 37)
- Nah, man, remove the HDD, mount it on another computer, copy everything. [nt] - Citizen Z, 11-21-2019 13:50 (Views: 25)
- might have to loop it. - P. Briscoe, 11-21-2019 08:12 (Views: 28)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!