Macs come with a very old version of Python 2. .....
Bean (Moderators; 17444)
Posted on: 11-24-2019 13:03.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.108 Safari/537.36
Message views: 22 (Score: 0)
But I'm not sure that it's even fully featured. May be gutted t provide just certain functionality. It's not something off the shelf.
Fun fact. If you uninstall stock Mac Python, you get to reinstall the OS. It's superfucked at that point and there's no real way to reinstall it.
Look again at that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
- Here's an interesting problem. - Bean, 11-21-2019 07:43 (Views: 44; Replies: 29)
- did you get it fixed? Or is she still in computer hell? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 11-26-2019 12:54 (Views: 21)
- I'll chant this mantra until I stop working with computers - Progressivebreaks, 11-24-2019 13:55 (Views: 43)
- A bash or python script could split the files into sub folders, that might help. - pudds, 11-24-2019 11:19 (Views: 34)
- Could try "find" in terminal - enet, 11-23-2019 19:03 (Views: 38)
- Nah, man, remove the HDD, mount it on another computer, copy everything. [nt] - Citizen Z, 11-21-2019 13:50 (Views: 26)
- might have to loop it. - P. Briscoe, 11-21-2019 08:12 (Views: 29)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!