pudds bash script should work in single user mode or from the recovery partition.....
P. Briscoe (Non running-dog anti-imperial anti-Bush unapologist name-changer; 23132)
Posted on: 11-24-2019 13:39.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.108 Safari/537.36
Message views: 10 (Score: 0)
When booted from Recovery, you may have to "find" the find and mv commands at /Volumes/Mom's Hard Drive/usr/bin.
Recovery partition itself has a very minimal command set.
- Here's an interesting problem. - Bean, 11-21-2019 07:43 (Views: 27; Replies: 29)
- did you get it fixed? Or is she still in computer hell? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 11-26-2019 12:54 (Views: 6)
- I'll chant this mantra until I stop working with computers - Progressivebreaks, 11-24-2019 13:55 (Views: 22)
- A bash or python script could split the files into sub folders, that might help. - pudds, 11-24-2019 11:19 (Views: 11)
- Could try "find" in terminal - enet, 11-23-2019 19:03 (Views: 20)
- Nah, man, remove the HDD, mount it on another computer, copy everything. [nt] - Citizen Z, 11-21-2019 13:50 (Views: 9)
- might have to loop it. - P. Briscoe, 11-21-2019 08:12 (Views: 12)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!