first off, yes. Secondly, good gosh please keep up as updated as possible and what your .....
darth maynard (Moderators; 19602)
Posted on: 01-07-2020 12:22.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.88 Safari/537.36
Message views: 10 (Score: 0)
...comfortable with sharing.
Sycraft flipped a coin and posted:
Is do you guys want IHA to stick around after I'm gone, and if so who do you think should be the backup to take it over?
Something to think about in general but also it seems very likely that I have cirrhosis at this point and while a lot more testing needs to be done, well, it may mean my time is more limited than it might be otherwise.
So do you all want someone as a backup? If so who would be willing and who would you think would be good?
“The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.”-Stendhal (Marie-Henri Beyle), novelist (23 Jan 1783-1842)
- So something we should probably start thinking about - Sycraft, 01-07-2020 12:06 (Views: 28; Replies: 28)
- Sending you good health vibes - Ciaervo, 01-15-2020 17:23 (Views: 5)
- I have no words, man. We, all of us, are here for you as much as can be. - Sydwyndir, 01-13-2020 00:19 (Views: 8)
- That sucks, hope it's a good prognosis. [nt] - enet, 01-11-2020 00:02 (Views: 2)
- Damn, thats not something I expected to hear. I still think of us as in our 20s-30's... - Citizen Z, 01-10-2020 06:46 (Views: 18)
- Sorry to hear - Progressivebreaks, 01-10-2020 02:34 (Views: 14)
- Man, I'm sorry to hear it. - Bean, 01-09-2020 12:21 (Views: 12)
- :( That's terrible news. Hopefully you have longer than you think. [nt] - Ordeith, 01-08-2020 10:21 (Views: 4)
- Take care of yourself. - JJJ, 01-07-2020 23:37 (Views: 21)
- I'm trying - Sycraft, 01-08-2020 10:12 (Views: 17)
- Jesus man. Thank you for thinking of the forum, I just hope you're going to be alright. - Paul, 01-07-2020 13:10 (Views: 16)
- woah. no way man. What are your symptoms? Is it just some elevated liver enzymes? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-07-2020 13:02 (Views: 2)
- first off, yes. Secondly, good gosh please keep up as updated as possible and what your - darth maynard, 01-07-2020 12:22 (Views: 10)
- Man, that's a heck of a way to announce some health problems. - pudds, 01-07-2020 12:18 (Views: 13)
- Damn dude! IS it that bad? - Glenn, 01-07-2020 12:17 (Views: 12)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!