Jesus man. Thank you for thinking of the forum, I just hope you're going to be alright......
Paul (Moderators; 67302)
Posted on: 01-07-2020 13:10.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 13_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.0.4 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Message views: 15 (Score: 0)
Please let us know how we can help on that front if you’re comfortable with it.
As for the forum, Darth and Glenn are even keeled, responsible cats.
I like the idea of another piece of software and a bluebost or similar. I am happy to park it on my hosting if necessary, but think it should be diffuse in terms of administration.
Anyhow, keep us posted man. My uncle had cirrhosis at the end but after 75 years of hard drinking and MRSA ended up killing him. I’m sure your youth and health are huge points in your favor.
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- So something we should probably start thinking about - Sycraft, 01-07-2020 12:06 (Views: 27; Replies: 28)
- Sending you good health vibes - Ciaervo, 01-15-2020 17:23 (Views: 5)
- I have no words, man. We, all of us, are here for you as much as can be. - Sydwyndir, 01-13-2020 00:19 (Views: 8)
- That sucks, hope it's a good prognosis. [nt] - enet, 01-11-2020 00:02 (Views: 2)
- Damn, thats not something I expected to hear. I still think of us as in our 20s-30's... - Citizen Z, 01-10-2020 06:46 (Views: 17)
- Sorry to hear - Progressivebreaks, 01-10-2020 02:34 (Views: 13)
- Man, I'm sorry to hear it. - Bean, 01-09-2020 12:21 (Views: 12)
- :( That's terrible news. Hopefully you have longer than you think. [nt] - Ordeith, 01-08-2020 10:21 (Views: 3)
- Take care of yourself. - JJJ, 01-07-2020 23:37 (Views: 20)
- I'm trying - Sycraft, 01-08-2020 10:12 (Views: 17)
- Jesus man. Thank you for thinking of the forum, I just hope you're going to be alright. - Paul, 01-07-2020 13:10 (Views: 15)
- woah. no way man. What are your symptoms? Is it just some elevated liver enzymes? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-07-2020 13:02 (Views: 1)
- first off, yes. Secondly, good gosh please keep up as updated as possible and what your - darth maynard, 01-07-2020 12:22 (Views: 9)
- Man, that's a heck of a way to announce some health problems. - pudds, 01-07-2020 12:18 (Views: 12)
- Damn dude! IS it that bad? - Glenn, 01-07-2020 12:17 (Views: 12)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!