Man, I'm sorry to hear it. .....
Bean (Moderators; 17143)
Posted on: 01-09-2020 12:21.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.88 Safari/537.36
Message views: 15 (Score: 0)
One of my aunts had it a few years ago. She was able to get a transplant and is doing well now. I hope you don't have it, but if you do, that you're able to keep it in check.
As for the forums. I'd like to see them stick around and I'm happy to help.
Edited by Bean at 1/9/2020 12:22:18 PM
Look again at that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
- So something we should probably start thinking about - Sycraft, 01-07-2020 12:06 (Views: 30; Replies: 28)
- Sending you good health vibes - Ciaervo, 01-15-2020 17:23 (Views: 7)
- I have no words, man. We, all of us, are here for you as much as can be. - Sydwyndir, 01-13-2020 00:19 (Views: 9)
- That sucks, hope it's a good prognosis. [nt] - enet, 01-11-2020 00:02 (Views: 3)
- Damn, thats not something I expected to hear. I still think of us as in our 20s-30's... - Citizen Z, 01-10-2020 06:46 (Views: 19)
- Sorry to hear - Progressivebreaks, 01-10-2020 02:34 (Views: 15)
- Man, I'm sorry to hear it. - Bean, 01-09-2020 12:21 (Views: 15)
- :( That's terrible news. Hopefully you have longer than you think. [nt] - Ordeith, 01-08-2020 10:21 (Views: 6)
- Take care of yourself. - JJJ, 01-07-2020 23:37 (Views: 23)
- I'm trying - Sycraft, 01-08-2020 10:12 (Views: 19)
- Jesus man. Thank you for thinking of the forum, I just hope you're going to be alright. - Paul, 01-07-2020 13:10 (Views: 17)
- woah. no way man. What are your symptoms? Is it just some elevated liver enzymes? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-07-2020 13:02 (Views: 4)
- first off, yes. Secondly, good gosh please keep up as updated as possible and what your - darth maynard, 01-07-2020 12:22 (Views: 11)
- Man, that's a heck of a way to announce some health problems. - pudds, 01-07-2020 12:18 (Views: 14)
- Damn dude! IS it that bad? - Glenn, 01-07-2020 12:17 (Views: 13)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!