The uncle I mentioned had lived with it for well over a decade (starting around 60).....
Paul (Moderators; 69662)
Posted on: 01-11-2020 05:20.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.117 Safari/537.36
Message views: 34 (Score: 0)
And he was never in great health. Heavy drinker and smoker, and a slight/short man like a handful of guys on that side of the family, runty and weak, always was. 5'4", 120lbs soakin' wet, "wiry" at best.
He was admitted owing to a cirrhosis complication, but mom reminded me the other day he was kind of on the mend before MRSA.
Edited by Paul at 1/11/2020 6:53:17 AM
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- So something we should probably start thinking about - Sycraft, 01-07-2020 12:06 (Views: 52; Replies: 28)
- Sending you good health vibes - Ciaervo, 01-15-2020 17:23 (Views: 33)
- I have no words, man. We, all of us, are here for you as much as can be. - Sydwyndir, 01-13-2020 00:19 (Views: 30)
- That sucks, hope it's a good prognosis. [nt] - enet, 01-11-2020 00:02 (Views: 24)
- Damn, thats not something I expected to hear. I still think of us as in our 20s-30's... - Citizen Z, 01-10-2020 06:46 (Views: 42)
- Sorry to hear - Progressivebreaks, 01-10-2020 02:34 (Views: 36)
- Man, I'm sorry to hear it. - Bean, 01-09-2020 12:21 (Views: 38)
- :( That's terrible news. Hopefully you have longer than you think. [nt] - Ordeith, 01-08-2020 10:21 (Views: 27)
- Take care of yourself. - JJJ, 01-07-2020 23:37 (Views: 43)
- I'm trying - Sycraft, 01-08-2020 10:12 (Views: 41)
- Jesus man. Thank you for thinking of the forum, I just hope you're going to be alright. - Paul, 01-07-2020 13:10 (Views: 40)
- woah. no way man. What are your symptoms? Is it just some elevated liver enzymes? [nt] - P. Briscoe, 01-07-2020 13:02 (Views: 25)
- first off, yes. Secondly, good gosh please keep up as updated as possible and what your - darth maynard, 01-07-2020 12:22 (Views: 33)
- Man, that's a heck of a way to announce some health problems. - pudds, 01-07-2020 12:18 (Views: 37)
- Damn dude! IS it that bad? - Glenn, 01-07-2020 12:17 (Views: 36)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!