Also their first and second round picks for this year’s draft AND 2021. Damn (still light) [nt].....
Paul (Moderators; 67312)
Posted on: 01-13-2020 12:31.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 13_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.0.4 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Message views: 6 (Score: 0)
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- Astros fined $5m, Hinch + Luhnow (GM) both suspended for a year, then fired - Paul, 01-13-2020 12:16 (Views: 19; Replies: 31)
- The Ringer named some teams also rumored to be sign stealing, check this list: - pudds, 01-15-2020 08:21 (Views: 9)
- Not if but when on Cora's firing as manager. (nt) - Catfish, 01-14-2020 10:06 (Views: 6)
- I wonder if any 2017 Astros will land in the hall before Bonds? #hmm [nt] - Paul, 01-14-2020 08:04 (Views: 1)
- Hmm... What does this do to the narrative about the Dodgers pitchers bring chokers? [nt] - JJJ, 01-13-2020 21:43 (Views: 1)
- Here's the official report, for anyone who wants to read - pudds, 01-13-2020 14:45 (Views: 6)
- As an Astros fan, makes me mad. - Citizen Z, 01-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 11)
- Here's a good line though: "Witnesses consistently describe this new scheme as player-driven ... with the exception of Cora." - pudds, 01-13-2020 13:42 (Views: 10)
- I'm not sure how I feel on this - pudds, 01-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 4)
- They should have to give their 2017 WS title to their opponents that year, and that was... - Paul, 01-13-2020 12:55 (Views: 4)
- Also their first and second round picks for this year’s draft AND 2021. Damn (still light) [nt] - Paul, 01-13-2020 12:31 (Views: 6)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!