obviously the FM and the GM knew. The fucking vidscreen was at the the top of the tunnel.....
P. Briscoe (Non running-dog anti-imperial anti-Bush unapologist name-changer; 23803)
Posted on: 01-13-2020 13:15.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.88 Safari/537.36
Message views: 28 (Score: 0)
- Astros fined $5m, Hinch + Luhnow (GM) both suspended for a year, then fired - Paul, 01-13-2020 12:16 (Views: 58; Replies: 31)
- The Ringer named some teams also rumored to be sign stealing, check this list: - pudds, 01-15-2020 08:21 (Views: 45)
- Not if but when on Cora's firing as manager. (nt) - Catfish, 01-14-2020 10:06 (Views: 47)
- I wonder if any 2017 Astros will land in the hall before Bonds? #hmm [nt] - Paul, 01-14-2020 08:04 (Views: 39)
- Hmm... What does this do to the narrative about the Dodgers pitchers bring chokers? [nt] - JJJ, 01-13-2020 21:43 (Views: 25)
- Here's the official report, for anyone who wants to read - pudds, 01-13-2020 14:45 (Views: 33)
- As an Astros fan, makes me mad. - Citizen Z, 01-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 36)
- Here's a good line though: "Witnesses consistently describe this new scheme as player-driven ... with the exception of Cora." - pudds, 01-13-2020 13:42 (Views: 55)
- I'm not sure how I feel on this - pudds, 01-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 31)
- They should have to give their 2017 WS title to their opponents that year, and that was... - Paul, 01-13-2020 12:55 (Views: 28)
- Also their first and second round picks for this year’s draft AND 2021. Damn (still light) [nt] - Paul, 01-13-2020 12:31 (Views: 42)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!