Here's a good line though: "Witnesses consistently describe this new scheme as player-driven ... with the exception of Cora.".....
pudds (Canadian; 16961)
Posted on: 01-13-2020 13:42.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.117 Safari/537.36
Message views: 9 (Score: 0)
I think the ultimate blame does have to fall on management, because they could have put a stop to it at any time (despite some reports that Hinch went as far as breaking the TV, it's hard to imagine he couldn't have just told them to cut the shit).
But man, some of these guys are lined up to make a lot of money in free agency. You have to wonder how much they benefited.
- Astros fined $5m, Hinch + Luhnow (GM) both suspended for a year, then fired - Paul, 01-13-2020 12:16 (Views: 19; Replies: 31)
- The Ringer named some teams also rumored to be sign stealing, check this list: - pudds, 01-15-2020 08:21 (Views: 9)
- Not if but when on Cora's firing as manager. (nt) - Catfish, 01-14-2020 10:06 (Views: 6)
- I wonder if any 2017 Astros will land in the hall before Bonds? #hmm [nt] - Paul, 01-14-2020 08:04 (Views: 1)
- Hmm... What does this do to the narrative about the Dodgers pitchers bring chokers? [nt] - JJJ, 01-13-2020 21:43 (Views: 1)
- Here's the official report, for anyone who wants to read - pudds, 01-13-2020 14:45 (Views: 6)
- As an Astros fan, makes me mad. - Citizen Z, 01-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 11)
- Here's a good line though: "Witnesses consistently describe this new scheme as player-driven ... with the exception of Cora." - pudds, 01-13-2020 13:42 (Views: 9)
- I'm not sure how I feel on this - pudds, 01-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 4)
- They should have to give their 2017 WS title to their opponents that year, and that was... - Paul, 01-13-2020 12:55 (Views: 4)
- Also their first and second round picks for this year’s draft AND 2021. Damn (still light) [nt] - Paul, 01-13-2020 12:31 (Views: 5)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!