Doin' good. You? .....
Bean (Moderators; 17249)
Posted on: 01-31-2020 09:03.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.117 Safari/537.36
Message views: 24 (Score: 0)
In the absence of certain individuals, things have calmed down substantially. You should stick around for a while.
Look again at that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
- Hey, y’all! - Jed, 01-31-2020 08:16 (Views: 33; Replies: 27)
- definitely less "fighty" glad to see ya back. [nt] - darth maynard, 02-05-2020 12:04 (Views: 14)
- Hey! - Progressivebreaks, 02-03-2020 15:00 (Views: 22)
- I've been insanely busy. Doesn't seem to ever let up. [nt] - Ordeith, 02-03-2020 09:16 (Views: 16)
- Hey Jed! - Sydwyndir, 01-31-2020 12:15 (Views: 25)
- It has been much less fighty - Sycraft, 01-31-2020 09:20 (Views: 35)
- Doin' good. You? - Bean, 01-31-2020 09:03 (Views: 24)
- My brother. You know how I am. Thought about texting you the other day... - Paul, 01-31-2020 08:35 (Views: 24)
- Hi Jed! We're all getting old, some faster than others. - Citizen Z, 01-31-2020 08:30 (Views: 28)
- Welcome back stranger! :) - Glenn, 01-31-2020 08:21 (Views: 20)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!