I should point I mean the person who made the graph, not Briscoe [nt].....
Sycraft (Administrators; 21536)
Posted on: 06-27-2020 22:35.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36 Edg/83.0.478.56
Message views: 7 (Score: 0 Protected)
- THIS.... - P. Briscoe, 06-27-2020 14:17 (Views: 42; Replies: 31)
- Here's one showing a downward trend. - Paul, 06-30-2020 14:20 (Views: 18)
- And this. Holeeey shit. - Bean, 06-29-2020 18:27 (Views: 20)
- Yeah guys, it's not nearly as bad as this one makes it look. Here's some real comparos - Paul, 06-28-2020 09:14 (Views: 22)
- What's with the US graph? If the record is ~45k new cases a day (congrats!), how is the 7 day avg 100k? - enet, 06-27-2020 20:38 (Views: 17)
- Empire in decay. Balkanization when? [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 06-27-2020 20:35 (Views: 7)
- U.S.A.! U.S.A.! [nt] - Glenn, 06-27-2020 18:47 (Views: 6)
- You guys should stop testing so much, it's making you look bad. [nt] - pudds, 06-27-2020 15:59 (Views: 5)
- Meanwhile the admin lies and obfuscates and tries to eliminate the ACA [nt] - Paul, 06-27-2020 15:59 (Views: 6)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!