Oh wow. I just cut and pasted it from social media. My bad.........
P. Briscoe (Non running-dog anti-imperial anti-Bush unapologist name-changer; 23692)
Posted on: 06-27-2020 23:24.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36
Message views: 20 (Score: 0)
The numbers and the shape of the curve are (deliberately?) misleading...sorry about that.
But the accurate NYT curve still looks bad. As Sy said, no need to cook the numbers...we have done a shite job and have yet to flatten it.
Edited by P. Briscoe at 27.06.2020 23:29:29
- THIS.... - P. Briscoe, 06-27-2020 14:17 (Views: 40; Replies: 31)
- Here's one showing a downward trend. - Paul, 06-30-2020 14:20 (Views: 17)
- And this. Holeeey shit. - Bean, 06-29-2020 18:27 (Views: 18)
- Yeah guys, it's not nearly as bad as this one makes it look. Here's some real comparos - Paul, 06-28-2020 09:14 (Views: 21)
- What's with the US graph? If the record is ~45k new cases a day (congrats!), how is the 7 day avg 100k? - enet, 06-27-2020 20:38 (Views: 16)
- Empire in decay. Balkanization when? [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 06-27-2020 20:35 (Views: 5)
- U.S.A.! U.S.A.! [nt] - Glenn, 06-27-2020 18:47 (Views: 4)
- You guys should stop testing so much, it's making you look bad. [nt] - pudds, 06-27-2020 15:59 (Views: 4)
- Meanwhile the admin lies and obfuscates and tries to eliminate the ACA [nt] - Paul, 06-27-2020 15:59 (Views: 3)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!