Bummer man, sorry.[nt].....
Paul (Moderators; 69232)
Posted on: 06-29-2020 09:15.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36
Message views: 2 (Score: 0)
pudds launched a war by saying:
Had some pretty insane rain yesterday, tons of overland flooding across the city.
When I left (because I work today), they were still going, just basically keeping up with the water coming in.
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- Was up until 3:30 last night shop vaccing water out of my in-laws basement - pudds, 06-29-2020 08:26 (Views: 19; Replies: 11)
- Yilkes! [nt] - Ordeith, 06-30-2020 23:48 (Views: 1)
- Coming down in sheets again tonight, under another severe storm warning - pudds, 06-30-2020 21:58 (Views: 9)
- indeed, very sorry to hear that flooding is no fun :( [nt] - darth maynard, 06-29-2020 16:15 (Views: 3)
- Thanks guys. Record rainstorm for the city, apparently. 155mm / 6.12" in about 6 hours. - pudds, 06-29-2020 15:40 (Views: 7)
- Bleh. Flooding is awful. [nt] - Bean, 06-29-2020 14:50 (Views: 4)
- Yuck, never fun :( [nt] - Glenn, 06-29-2020 14:11 (Views: 2)
- Bummer man, sorry.[nt] - Paul, 06-29-2020 09:15 (Views: 2)
- sorry to hear that man :/ [nt] - Ihatedx86, 06-29-2020 08:29 (Views: 2)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!